Easily Register a Company
Private limited company is the most popular corporate entity amongst small, medium and large businesses in India due to various advantages.
From Rs.5899 /- all inclusive fees EMI: Rs.527 for 12 months*
Private Limited Company is the most prevalent and popular type of corporate legal entity in India. Private limited company registration is governed by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Companies Act, 2013 and the Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014. To register a private limited company, a minimum of two shareholders and two directors are required. A natural person can be both a director and shareholder, while a corporate legal entity can only be a shareholder. Further, foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities or NRIs are allowed to be Directors and/or Shareholders of a Company with Foreign Direct Investment, making it the preferred choice of entity for foreign promoters.
Unique features of a private limited company like limited liability protection to shareholders, ability to raise equity funds, separate legal entity status and perpetual existence make it the most recommended type of business entity for millions of small and medium sized businesses that are family owned or professionally managed.
Filling Guru is the market leader for services relating to company registration in India. Filling Guru can help you register a private limited company, one person company, nidhi company, section 8 company , producer company or Indian subsidiary. The average time taken to complete company formation is about 10 - 15 working days, subject to government processing time and client document submission. Get a free consultation for private limited company registration and business startup by scheduling an appointment with an Filling Guru Advisor.
Reasons to Register a Private Limited Company
Documents Required forCompany Registration
Identity and Address Proof
Identity and address proof will be required for all directors and shareholders of the company to be incorporated. In case of Indian nationals, PAN is mandatory. For foreign nationals, apostilled or notarised copy of passport must be submitted mandatorily. All documents submitted must be valid. Residence proof documents like bank statement or electricity bill must be less than 2 months old.
Registered Office Proof
All companies must have a registered office in India. To prove access to the registered office, a recent copy of the electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill must be submitted. Along with the utility bill, rental agreement or sale deed and a letter from the landlord with his/her consent to use the office as a registered office of a company must be submitted.
Pick The Best Plan For You
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
Rs.15899all inclusive fees
- 3 Class 2 Digital Signatures 1
- 2 Director Identification Numbers
- 1 RUN Name Approval 2
- 10 Lakh Authorized Capital 3
- Incorporation Fee
- Stamp Duty 4
- Incorporation Certificate
- ICICI Bank Zero-Balance Current Account
- PAN & TAN
- 50+ Document Formats
- Hard-copy Share Certificates
- GST Registration 5
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration
- Trademark Registration
- Premium LEDGERS Accounting Software6
- 1.Class 2 digital signatures with 2 year validity on secure USB token.
- 2.Upto 4 name options can be given in 1 RUN name approval request.
- 3.Authorised capital is the amount of shares a company can issue at anytime and can be increased further in the future. Paid-up capital is the amount invested by shareholder and can be even Rs.2.
- 4.Stamp duty of Rs.5500 (on actuals) will be chargeable extra for the state of Gujarath, Rajasthan - in case of Rs.10 lakh authorised capital. In case of incorporation in Madhya Pradesh, an additional stamp duty of Rs.7500 will be applicable. In case of incorporation, Punjab, an additional stamp duty of Rs.10550 will be applicable. In case of Kerala, an additional stamp duty of Rs.2000 will be applicable.
- 5.GST registration assistance will be provided when required.
- 6.Premium LEDGERS Accounting Software with GST Portal Integration and eWay Bill Software.
- 7.An additional fee of Rs.10,000 will be applicable for incorporation of a company with foreign directors.
Check Company Name Availability
Check availability of company or LLP name in India against the MCA and trademark database.
How we help with company registration
Fillingguru.com can incorporate a Private Limited Company in 14 to 20 days, subject to ROC processing time.
Got questions? Request a call from an IndiaFilings Business Advisor.
Digital Signature Certificate(DSC) and Director Identification Number(DIN) is required for the proposed Directors of the Private Limited Company. DIN and DSC can be obtained for the proposed Directors within 5 to 7 days.
A minimum of one and a maximum of six proposed names must be submitted to the MCA. Subject to availability, naming guidelines and MCA processing time, Name Approval can be obtained in 5 to 7 working days.
Registration documents can be submitted to the MCA along with an application for registration. MCA will usually approve the application for incorporation in 5 to 7 days, subject to their processing time.
REASONS TO CHOOSE FILLING GURU
Business consulting excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat consulting non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt laborum Market.