ITR-5 Form Filing - Income Tax Return
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from Fillingguru.
ITR-5 Form Filing
ITR-5 Form can be used by Firms, Limited Liability Partnerships(LLPs), Association of persons(AOPs) and Body of Individuals(BOIs), Artificial Juridical Person, Cooperative society and Local authority, provided they are not required to file the return of income under section 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) (i.e., Trusts, Political party, Institutions, Colleges, etc.).
Individuals, HUFs (Hindu Undivided Families), Companies cannot use the ITR-5 Form.
- Assessees who are required to file the return of income under section 139(4A) or 139(4B) or 139(4C) or 139(4D) (i.e., Trusts, Political party, Institutions, Colleges, etc.)
- Individuals, HUFs (Hindu Undivided Families), Companies
-    1. Firms
-    2.LLPs (Limited Liability Partnerships)
-    3.AOPs (Association of persons)
-    4.BOIs (Body of Individuals)
-    5.Artificial juridical person
-    6.Cooperative society
-    7.Local authority
Pick The Best Plan For You
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
Filing Income Tax Return ITR 5 Form
ITR 5 form can be filed under any of the following four methods:
- 1.Filing online using digital signature certificate.
- 2.Transmitting the data in ITR 5 form electronically under electronic verification code.
- 3.By transmitting the data in ITR 5 form electronically and then mailing (By post) the return in Return Form ITR-V to the Income Tax Office.
Assessee filing ITR 5 form under the fourth method must complete the acknowledgement in ITR-V. After preparing ITR-V, the assessee should print out two copies of Form ITR-V. One copy of ITR-V, duly signed by the assessee, has to be sent by ordinary post to Post Bag No. 1, Electronic City Office, Bengaluru–560100 (Karnataka). The other copy may be retained by the assessee for his record.
REASONS TO CHOOSE FILLING GURU
Business consulting excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat consulting non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt laborum Market.