ITR-4 SUGAM Form Filing - Income Tax Return
We have made the Income Tax eFiling, simple and easy. File your income tax return online with the dedicated Tax Experts support from Fillingguru.
ITR-4 Form Filing
The ITR-4 Form can be used by Individuals, Hindu Undivided Families who are running a business with turnover of less than ₹ 2 Crores and Professionals with gross receipts exceeding ₹ 50 Lakhs, provided they have opted for the presumptive income scheme as per Section 44AD ,Sec 44ADA and Section 44AE of the Income Tax Act.
- Businesses with turnover of over Rs. 2 Crores
- Professionals with gross receipts exceeding Rs. 50 Lakhs
In the above cases ITR-3 should be filed.
Companies cannot file ITR-4 as it is applicable only for individuals / HUFs and Professionals. Companies need to file ITR-6 or ITR-7 based on applicability.
-    1. Income from carrying on a profession and has opted for presumptive income scheme as per section 44 ADA
-    2.Income from Proprietary Business and has opted for presumptive income scheme as per section 44 AD or section 44AE
-    3.Along with income from a profession or proprietary business, return may also include income from House property, Salary/Pension and Income from other sources
Pick The Best Plan For You
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
Filing Income Tax Return ITR-4 SUGAM Form
ITR-4 SUGAM form can be filed under any of the following four methods:
- 1.Filing in a paper form - Only applicable for individuals over 80 years old and/or individuals/HUFs whose income does not exceed Rs.5 lakhs and no refund is claimed.
- 2.Filing online using digital signature certificate.
- 3.Transmitting the data in ITR-4 SUGAM form electronically under electronic verification code.
- 4.By transmitting the data in ITR-4 SUGAM form electronically and then mailing (By post) the return in Return Form ITR-V to the Income Tax Office.
Assessee filing ITR-4 SUGAM form under the fourth method must complete the acknowledgement in ITR-V. After preparing ITR-V, the assessee should print out two copies of Form ITR-V. One copy of ITR-V, duly signed by the assessee, has to be sent by ordinary post to Post Bag No. 1, Electronic City Office, Bengaluru–560100 (Karnataka). The other copy may be retained by the assessee for his record.
REASONS TO CHOOSE FILLING GURU
Business consulting excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat consulting non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt laborum Market.